Turkey Day Cometh

Wow, it’s almost Turkey Day! A lot can happen in a year, can’t it? Last Thanksgiving we learned my husband had lost his job. With the holidays approaching things were looking pretty scary. We prayed a lot, tried to keep a positive attitude, and we made it through! It took several months, but he found a new job. We have so much for which to be thankful!

Check out my recent Prevention Buzz Blog post on how we try to foster a Gratitude Attitude in our children. And remember, no matter how bleak current circumstances may be, always try to find at least one thing to keep your Gratitude Attitude going strong.

On another note: just for fun, my mom sent me this online turkey quiz. I scored an 11! See how well you do:

http://home.aristotle.net/Thanksgiving/trivia.asp

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly,
I love your blog!
Have you already checked out mine at www.whoiamnotwhatiam.blogspot.com
I'd love to be added to your fav's:)

Happy T-day!
Tara Michener
Author of "Who I am not what I am"