I'm so honored! I've been blessed with two--count 'em two--blog awards within one week. And right smack in the middle of my 21-day Gratitude Challenge. How cool is that? Now I have even more for which to be grateful.
My grateful thanks to Laura of Ziggy's Blog for presenting me with the Honest Scrap Award. She gave me this award which is typically "given to others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you." Aw shucks, I'm blushing! Thanks so much, Laura. As a fellow mom of teens, Laura's blog is chock full of great information about teen trends. I encourage you to check out her blog.
This award comes with some rules:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and list their blog and link it.
2. Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4. Tell those 7 people they've received the Honest Scrap Award, and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.
So here are 10 Honest Things about me:
1. My kids will be surprised to learn this about me, but I tend to be a little uptight at times. I know, I know…shocker!
2. I hate change.
3. My children are constantly forcing me to grow. (Emotionally & spiritually, not height!)
4. I can get lost while driving in my own hometown.
5. I'm supposed to be wearing my glasses for driving at night but I use my son's eyes to see street signs instead.
6. My first two years of college, I lived on Doritos, M&M's and Mountain Dew. (All the stuff mom and dad never let us have when we were kids!)
7. I'm a secret control freak. (Guess it's not so secret any more. Heh, heh!)
8. I graduated from high school and college without ever taking Chemistry or Biology. (I took photography and astronomy instead. Can't get away with that today!)
9. I'm writing a novel.
10. I have bug-phobia.
I invite all my blog readers to check out the following blogs that I am in turn presenting this award to:
1. Julie at Foursons
2. Brandy at You Don't Know
3. Chef Eureka at Two Peas in a Pie
4. Christine at Propeller Head Mom
5. 2 Toddlers and Me
6. Natalee at Raising Normal Kids
7. Kristine at Stories of Life: One Writer-mom's Odyssey
I am also the grateful recipient of The Heartfelt Blog Award, given to me by Kristi of Moms Own Words. Thanks so very much, Kristi!
The rules of the Heartfelt Blog Award are:
1. Display the logo.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3. Link to your nominees.
4. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
5. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
Soooo….here are the 9 folks I'm presenting with The Heartfelt Blog Award.
1. Yonca at Yonca is Cooking
2. Missy at Two Little Monkeys
3. Lauren at Thinkspin
4. Marisa at Mama Needs a Hobby
5. Tami at Diary of a Mad Woman
6. Molly at I'm a Sleeper Baker
7. Vanessa at A Military Wife's Mayhem
8. Amy at Moving On From the Drama
9. Christina at hooey! critic