Gratitude Challenge

I stumbled across this Gratitude Challenge while poking around the Mom Bloggers Club. My hubby and I have always tried to emphasize to our kids the importance of maintaining a gratitude attitude.  Our family has had some emotional and monetary setbacks this year, and I've made a deliberate attempt to maintain a gratitude attitude by writing down five things for which I'm grateful every night before I go to bed.

Check out the groovy Gratitude Challenge widget I've pasted below my bio on the right-hand side of my blog. I think it's totally cool!  Anyway, in honor of the approaching Thanksgiving holiday, I'm challenging you, my beloved blog readers, to take the 21-day Gratitude Challenge along with me.

If you have a couple of extra minutes, check out this inspiring YouTube video of the first thirty people who took the Gratitude Challenge. And keep a rockin’ Gratitude Attitude!

4 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

That is such a great challenge Holly! Being grateful and looking at the bright side is very important. I've been reminded of that a lot lately but probably not enough!

littlebear said...

Stumbled into your blog, what a great idea! Cheers Ursula

Theta Mom said...

Great challenge!!

Galit said...

i am using gratitude everyday. I say it in the morning and in the evening and sometimes during the day. Right now I am thankeful that I do what I love and that i am writing an e-book with a wonderful team of writers. It is so wonderful to work with people that are open-minded and easy going. I am so blessed to have them in my life.